
There, I finally got the pics yes =) Haha, if you click on the pic to enlarge it, there's this girl in white, the very first from the right, second row. She's a Mrs teo spawn right haha, she's ST by the way yup. Oh damn, can't imagine Mrs teo doing that mid genetics lecture.
It's really coincidental, but I recently met up with 4 of them last Saturday for the economics talk. Speaking of which, it was fuggly boring. All I remember is there were a bunch of fuggly old dudes who seriously must form a superhero band to rid the world of insomnia. Ok there was this game theory prof who was not bad. The last ang moh speaker wasn't bad too, just that his armpits were uber sweaty. Yikes.
Good thing I met some old pals. Not only from EIE but from pre-u sem too, imagine that! Didn't know my friend took H3 econs. Impressive. Rashid (first guy from the left, first row) shaved botak haha, he's really friendly.
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment