Sunday, April 19, 2009

What a cruddy time to fall sick. Right smack during the nationals. Bummer. This freaking virus sure can pick a time to infect my cells. Screw you bug. You and all your other like-minded clone cronies. I'll pump in some Fedac and see how you like it now. See if you can transform fast enough to gain the Fedac resistant plasmid haha. Even if you do, you still have to come up against my Anarex. You are so messed up this time. Picked the wrong dude to infect. Die you f-ing bug, die.

Sigh. I do really want to play. After training so hard for the past 4 months, you can't expect me to just sit through the entire season as a twit-like linesman right? Argh, this is so annoying. Especially when the medicine makes me drowsy and I lose my ball-hitting motor skills. Damn, I tried sparring with the wall and guess what, I got owned. Haha not like you can ever beat the wall anyway. 

Yes, on a happier note, this is my first post on my new Mac. It's super sexy, and the sound system stuns, much better than windows although it takes some getting used to.

Ok, let me just go and finish off my bio SPA now.

No comments: