Thursday, June 25, 2009

Negative, Sir.

Block test 2 postponed by a week. What a difference it makes eh? Sarcastic, I know.

Even before I sit for this test, I've already failed one, NS aptitude test. Wtf. More than half of it is on spatial, math and again, wtf, physics skills. I think subtletly, they're telling us that if you have been doing bio and chem for the past 4 years of your life, you're fucking screwed in the army. Can you create an electro-magnet from a nail and the wall socket? How the fuck would I know, not like I'm signing on to be James Bond or Mcgyver?

Haha. pardon the expletives, just real tired that's all. All the E math shit still ringing in my head, 30+ sums in 14 min? Haha. Screw you GC.

In retrospect, maybe the tests were useful in some way, just don't wanna know my results..

..Candidate is deemed to be fuck in the head. Unable to complete simple sums within the short designated time. Potentially retarded. Incapable of imagining complex spatial arrangements after being mind-fucked by a truck-load of simple mathematical sums. Mental state can be likened to one that is constantly inebriated; as seen by the almost drunken stupidity he displayed in tackling simple physics. (May require at minimum, 2 years of training to learn to construct an electro-magnet out of a nail, copper wires and a wall socket - Trainer must be mentally and emotionally prepared for the worst).

Analysis: Pregnant goldfish : twit as above-mentioned candidate : soldier of any sort. Unlikely. Good day..

No wonder people are inventing cyborgs with built-in GCs for their metallic butts...

No comments: