School's been good for the past week, not getting screwed yet, and not getting sleep either. I'm starting to believe in karma. That's what you get for not mugging June away. Now I'm feeling all guilty about it. Teachers have a very sick way of getting high.. I mean, how can we study? MJ just died, they should postpone the As or something.. Dude..
You know, call me a sick ass, but I'm really looking forward to NS. You know, serving the nation by shaving our heads, protecting our shores from unknown threats, keeping a lookout for malaysians creeping over in floatation devices, ensuring the mosquitoes in tekong are fed.. Basically, National Servitude, or was it service? I forgot.
Best of all, there's no bio.
It seems bio has only 1 learning outcome. Candidates should be able to master the art of memorising. That's it. It's got to be the simplest A level subject. Disregarding the copious amount of useless information that they pry down your throat. There, I said it first, bio is the simplest A level subject.
Right, self-help guides really do help don't they. Stay positive. It's not self-delusionalism. It's having the right mindset. Think happy thoughts and sad things go bye bye. Pff. People who buy this stuff are really really sad. They should listen to Miley Cyrus or something.
Ok, I need to start now. Hmm where was I? Yes, proteins. Right, 1 down, many more to go...
No comments:
Post a Comment