Mr Cook told us something very serious today - it regards our job attachments, which could mean a added advantage for a seat in that uni course you want.
I have decided that medicine is out for me. I just can't bear the thought of cutting/stabbing/stitching up anyone, you'd won't want me as your surgeon, you'd probably end up with my scalpel lodged up your nose or something when I'm through. Besides, I've got other aspirations. I like economics, I like the thought of business and finance. It's a world that intrigues me. Look at the current financial crises that we are facing. What went wrong exactly? Who the hell do we blame for this mess? Stuff like that is what interests me, not how the inductive effect affects organic molecules or whatever shit they are teaching kids these days.
That's my calling, I know, but I don't know how to approach it with my parents..
My mum's being a ***** again, as usual. I mean wtf is her problem? She never seems happy with me, always *****ing away in my face. I have my flaws, but at least I'm willing to admit that I have them, unlike you.. Maybe I'm the ass, maybe the reason why you can't stop cursing is 'cause my face looks like my ass or something, but can't you stop for a sec and think of what you're saying?
I'm pretty lucky, it's a miracle for me to have met a great friend so recently. He's from Nepal and the way he tells me of how it's their culture to place family first just makes me feel so envious, in a good way, not the I-bloody-wished-you'd-****ing-die kind of jealous, woah that's just freaky. It's that absolute trust that I want too.
Every family has its own share of nonsense and many out there definitely are facing worse problems than me, so I won't feel like a bastard-child or something, don't worry. I have to learn to take things in my stride with an open mindset. That's my weakness - I sometimes get too caught up in my failings that I lose the big picture. It's important never to lose sight of what truly is important (what the hell that is I have no idea, it just sounds grand doesn't it xD, but that's what they call hope).
Yep, that's me, what doesn't kill you leaves you stronger. I don't know which idiot came up with that corny line but it does makes sense, in a way.
I wanna rule Wall Street one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment